the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
Hold my fucking hand, loser. We’re using the buddy system for the rest of our lives.How I’m going to propose (via eduhwud)
If you relapse, repeat after me:
- You are not weak.
- You have not lost this battle.
- You are not selfish.
- You are not out of control.
- All the progress you made hasn’t magically disappeared.
- You are not a failure.
- Life is a cycle of highs and lows- good times are ahead, so keep going forward.
- You matter.
This is a reminder for you. You are loved. You are special. It is okay to cry and scream. It is okay to be home from school if you feel anxious or need to be alone and cry all day or if you just got three hours of sleep. You are strong even if you relapsed in your recovery. You are worthy even if all you did today was just lying in bed and watch netflix. You are a great person even if you have said or done some stupid things. You deserve the feeling of loving yourself.
I walked around the lake for the first time again in like 2 weeks (?) And am so pleased I did bc now I get to watch Netflix for the rest of the day guilt free 👍